Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

Main star own choice

This is a piece of my own choice writing for my main stars 
It is a Narrative

once upon a time there was a girl named Anna and she was a princess she liked swimming dancing and a whole lot of other stuff that  I don't want to mention. anyway my best friend Heidi is coming over to my castle and my room is not clean
it has to be spotless well we are going to dress up so i better 
get the stuff but them there's my room its way bigger then my wardrobe so i should clean my room first here she is and my room is not clean!!!!  I will have to clean it later nah it will get messy anyway because we are having a slumber party so i guess we could have a pillow fight now!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.