Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Random friday writing

I woke up on a cold winters morning and got out of bed and put on my woolly clothes. and went out side as I walked along the footpath I saw the sun rising it was amazing it was like the sun was right where is was but I was not as I was walking I saw a bit of a white shining thing it looked like a crystal and when I looked down at it I saw that it was a crystal so I picked it up and took it home again it was so  cool but it was dirty so I took it too the bathroom and cleaned it it was very shining when it was clean but then I went back out side and walked along the path it was amazing what you can find in mornings and I kept walking along the path as I walked I scuffed my feet along the path.                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.