Pages

Friday 24 June 2016

Reflections Week 8


This week for numracy our walt was to use five times facts to work out four, six, and seven times facts. 
 



           We also went on khan actamty we did an activy it was fun I got some wrong but it was fun heres an example of my number line.  
  

                                       



     This is my show not tell writing My walt is to use mid level pucation  I really enjoyied doing writing it was fun. it's helped me put commas in the right place.  


                              



       For word work i did silly sentences.   here it is.

 This is the tale of peter rabbit this was fun.  we watched a video of the tale of peter rabbit  he was a bad rabbit that did not listien when he gets chased he becomes good and listens to his mum. 



This is my commas for clauses we had to put commas in the right place. this was a fun actvity.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna
    I like how you told me lots about your lot about your work
    maybe you could put your write down the bottom of the Picture.
    But Good job Anna!
    Thanks Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna, I am Malia From paroa school,
    Your blog is very organised and smart,
    I officially think this is a great peice of work, very Neat and makes sense, Please check out my blog...
    http://paroagreymaliat.blogspot.co.nz/
    Thank you, bye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.