Pages

Friday 17 June 2016

Reflotions Week 7

This week for numracy  are walt  was to use our 2x,s tables to work out other mulits. and we also have been going on khan acatemy and i did an exlample using screencastify. 



     
this is what we did for litracy  and writing and word work. 
       
here is what i did for word work adding my words.

 This is my show not tell writing but i was unorgnsed and did not get the screencastify done and next time i will be alot more organzied.
 







Thanks for reading my 

blog post.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Anna,it's Madisyn. Miharo that is very good punctuation Anna but next time you should put capital letters because I can see i's that aren't capital's. This reminds me of my show not tell.
    From Madisyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.